Today I ran 5 miles for the first time in my life and I am so happy that I did it without walking! I am also happy that it is over!!!! I was so dehydrated that I almost choked on the water I drank after I finished because I was so thirsty. I have to hydrate because being thristy during a run is not fun!! My knee started to hurt so I slowed down and it stopped hurting (thank you God!). I finished in 51:50. It was a little slower than I wanted but hey...I finished without walking so I am not going to complain. Next week is 6 miles and it will be outside (it was 0 degrees and icy so I told the trainer I would have to pass on the outside run).
Well, I am off to my nephew's birthday party. There will be cake, but I will eat responsible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment